Last week I asked you for some ideas for what I could put at the top of my Bucketlist after my daft self went and actually completed my #1 travel dream last year. It’s kind of tough to come up with a new #1 I must admit. And I have not actually achieved this goal even though I’ve been thinking about it all year. I imagine the answer to this is that perhaps one day my #1 will instinctively reveal itself to me and I will just have to wait until that happen. So there’s no ultimate #1 anymore (why does this make me so sad?!) but I do have a list of things that make my heart soar a little so I thought I’d share those instead.
I should disclose up front that it is most likely this list will get neglected a bit. Not because I have no intention of completing it but because the things at the top tend to be the most costly and I am just silly little old me we a tiny budget so some of them are a little (a lot) pipe dreamy.
In no particular order:
- Drive from South Africa to Kenya over a period of 6 months
- Swim with the pigs in the Bahamas
- Eat pizza in the place where Elizabeth Gilbert ate pizza in Eat Pray Love (where was that?)
- Be in Japan when the sakura trees are blossoming
- A cruise to Alaska (where I will hopefully see killer whales in the wild)
- Rent a car in Iceland and drive around the whole island (when I’m richer than God)
- Disney – I don’t even care which one I just want a selfie with Minnie Mouse
- Dance lessons in Argentina
- Tulip field photoshoot in Holland
Good list, right?